Unity in Business & Community
Agenda for 4/20/16 GBBA General Meeting
Networking from 6:00 to 6:15 pm:
- Please bring your business cards, brochures, flyers and samples to share! A special members-only table will be available to promote your business.
- Food is available from the Dalton’s menu.
- Please make sure you sign in.
Opening Remarks at 6:15 pm:
- Thank you to Dalton’s Columbia Inn for hosting.
- Self-introduction of members and guests.
Board of Director Reports:
- Chairperson – Sandra Roberts at Kaleidoscope Enrichment
- 1st Vice President – Jeannette Iurato at Panberry Properties
- 2nd Vice President – Ravi Romano at RE/MAX Ridge Real Estate
- Treasurer – Keith Van Derzee of YMCA Camp Mason
- Secretary – Angela Heim at MakeUp Eraser
- Past Chair – Ron Fischer at Redemption Processing Representatives, Inc.
- Invoices for annual membership dues have been sent. Please be sure to send in your check and renewal, so that you don’t have an interruption in your membership.
- We hope that the issues with MailChimp have been resolved, as we have an email linked to our domain, which should stop our updates from being blocked.
- Upcoming events
- Sip and Shop, May 22
- 4th of July town festival
- Contributions needed for Go Local Bags and Door Prize Baskets
- 2016 GBBA Scholarship announcement
- Next meeting: Wednesday, May 18, 6 to 8 pm at First United Methodist Church, 10 Stillwater Road, Blairstown, NJ. Please invite others.
Presentation(s) at approximately 6:45 pm:
- Dennis Budinich of Investors Bank and FTC Methods Inc. will share the information he acquired in the fields of positive psychology and self-science, as well as his personal experiences as a successful financial professional and entrepreneur.
Member/Public Comments at approximately 7:30 pm
- Please sign up to present your activities, news, events, etc. Please, no direct solicitation. Everyone will be given 35 minutes to share.
Closing Remarks and Networking from approximately 7:45 – 8:00 pm:
- Thank you all for attending.