This month's meeting will be hosted by Fitness Empire. Learn more about them at: http://www.fitnessempiregym.com/
Fitness Empire has kindly offered to speak to our members about ways fitness and nutrition can help you cope with stress.
GBBA Members are encouraged to bring a few items ro promote their business: brochures, flyers, business cards, etc. to display for the other attendees. We hope to see you there!
PLEASE SHARE and INVITE A GUEST!
Agenda for 7/20/16 GBBA General Meeting
Networking from 6:00 to 6:30 pm:
● Please bring your business cards, brochures, flyers and samples to share! A special membersonly
table will be available to promote your business.
● Please bring donations to show support for police officers in our area.
● Please make sure you sign in.
● If you would like to speak during public participation, please sign up to do so.
Opening Remarks at 6:30 pm:
● Thank you to Fitness Empire for hosting.
● Self introduction of members and guests.
Board of Director Reports:
● Chairperson – Sandra Roberts at Kaleidoscope Enrichment
● 1 st Vice President – Jeannette Iurato at Panberry Properties
● 2 nd Vice President – Ravi Romano at RE/MAX Ridge Real Estate
● Treasurer – Keith Van Derzee of YMCA Camp Mason
● Secretary – Angela Heim at MakeUp Eraser
● Past Chair – Ron Fischer at Redemption Processing Representatives, Inc.
1. Please see list of updated MembertoMember
2. Sign up for discounted subscription to Success Magazine
3. Business Book Lending Library, Book Discussion, Motivational/Educational Videos
4. Upcoming event: Tour de Blairstown, August 6. To participate, contact Keith VanDerzee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Main Street Lighting petition
● Meetings will resume in September. If you would like to host an event, please contact Sandy
Roberts, 9088549887 or email@example.com.
Presentation(s) at approximately 7 pm:
● Representatives from Fitness Empire will speak on exercise and nutrition to increase energy and
Public Participation at approximately 7:30 pm
● Please sign up to present your activities, news, events, etc. Please, no direct solicitation. Everyone
will be given 3 to 5 minutes to share.
Closing Remarks and Networking from approximately 7:30 – 8:00 pm:
● Thank you all for attending.