Networking from 6:00 to 6:30 pm:
- Please bring your business cards, brochures, flyers and samples to share!
- Food and beverages will be served.
- Please make sure you sign in.
Opening Remarks at 6:30 pm:
- Thank you to Panberry Properties and Jeanette and Tony Iurato for hosting.
- Self-introduction of members and guests.
Board of Director Reports:
- Chairperson – Sandra Roberts at Kaleidoscope Enrichment, Scholarship, Grant and Website, Social Media Chair
- 1st Vice President – Jeannette Iurato at Panberry Properties, Membership Chair
- 2nd Vice President – Ravi Romano at RE/MAX Ridge Real Estate
- Treasurer – Keith Van Derzee of YMCA Camp Mason
- Secretary – Angela Heim at MakeUp Eraser
- Past Chair – Ron Fischer at Redemption Processing Representatives, Inc.
- Membership benefits have been updated. Please see the attachment to the agenda. If you would like to offer a member-to-member benefit, kindly contact Jeanette.
- Our website, www.shopGBBA.org, has been updated. Monthly updates will take place the 1st and 3rd Mondays of the month.
- Upcoming events:
- Monthly vendor events to be planned.
- Begin planning for GBBA for other community events such as Memorial Day and 4th of July. Ideas and volunteers needed.
- Spring Fling tentatively planned for April 30. Volunteers needed.
- Setting a regular schedule and locations for meetings.
- Next meeting: Wednesday, February 17, 6-8 pm at Gourmet Gallery, 23 Main Street, Blairstown. Please invite others.
Presentation at approximately 7:00 pm:
- The Blairstown Enhancement Committee -- The Blairstown Enhancement Committee (BEC) is a group of volunteers committed to making the Blairstown area an even better place to live, visit and do business. In collaboration with its residents, business owners, township, schools and other stakeholders, the committee’s goal is to create a thriving economy, while preserving the character and charm of the area.
Closing Remarks and Networking from approximately 7:30 – 8:00 pm:
- Thank you all for attending.