Networking from 6:00 to 6:30 pm:
- Please bring your business cards, brochures, flyers and samples to share! A special members-only table will be available to promote your business.
- Please bring items for our Gift Basket Door Prizes to be awarded at the 4th of July.
- Please bring items for GoLocal bags to be distributed on the 4th of July (100 items).
- Please make sure you sign in. If you would like to speak during public participation, please sign up to do so.
Opening Remarks at 6:30 pm:
- Thank you to Burgdorff ERA for hosting.
- Self-introduction of members and guests.
Board of Director Reports:
- Chairperson – Sandra Roberts at Kaleidoscope Enrichment
- 1st Vice President – Jeannette Iurato at Panberry Properties
- 2nd Vice President – Ravi Romano at RE/MAX Ridge Real Estate
- Treasurer – Keith Van Derzee of YMCA Camp Mason
- Secretary – Angela Heim at MakeUp Eraser
- Past Chair – Ron Fischer at Redemption Processing Representatives, Inc.
- Please see list of updated Member-to-Member Benefits.
- Sign up for discounted subscription to Success Magazine
- Business Book Lending Library, Book Discussion, Motivational/Educational Videos
- New Members Area of GBBA website
- Upcoming events, volunteers needed
- Blairstown 4th of July -- Please volunteer to man the table, donate items for GoLocal bags
- Tour de Blairstown, August 6 -- Please volunteer to vend and coordinate
- Main Street lighting petition
- Jones Farm
- Next meeting: Wednesday, July 20, 6 to 8 pm at Fitness Empire. Please invite others. No meeting in August.
Presentation(s) at approximately 7 pm:
- John Kruk of the Hope Area Chamber of Commerce will speak about the organization and their upcoming endeavors.
- Jen Unick of BW Nice will speak about the new organization.
Public Participation at approximately 7:30 pm
- Please sign up to present your activities, news, events, etc. Please, no direct solicitation. Everyone will be given 3 to 5 minutes to share.
Closing Remarks and Networking from approximately 7:30 – 8:00 pm:
- Thank you all for attending.