Networking from 6:30 to 6:45 pm:
- Please bring your business cards, brochures, flyers and samples to share! A special members-only table will be available to promote your business.
- Please make sure you sign in. If you would like to speak during public participation, please sign up to do so.
Opening Remarks at 6:45 pm:
- Thank you to all for attending.
- Thank you to Hope Junction Antiques for hosting.
- Self-introduction of members and guests.
Formal Business at approximately 7:00 pm
- Board Reports
- Upcoming Events
- Jingle on Main, November 25
- Upcoming Meetings
- Wednesday, November 15 -- Carriage House
- Wednesday, December 20 -- End of Year Party at Ellias
Monthly Speaker at approximately 7:15 pm
- John Crackel, Computer and Networking Specialist for Small Businesses.
- John has developed and support numerous small and large businesses over the years. From among our members, he has been supporting the computers and network requirements of RE/MAX Ridge Real Estate in both the Blairstown and Washington offices since its inception in 2004.
Public Participation at approximately 7:30 pm
- Please sign up to present your activities, news, events, etc. Please, no direct solicitation. Everyone will be given 3 to 5 minutes to share.
Closing Remarks and Networking from approximately 7:45 – 8:00 pm:
- Thank you all for attending.