1) Several of our members -- including Julie Matte - Independent Nikken Consultant, A pathway to wellness- Alex Drazin Young Living distributor #1822570, The Makeup Eraser: Remove Makeup Naturally -- will be at Relax and Recharge: A Ladies Night Out at the Green Township Fire Department tonight starting at 5:30 pm. Looks like a great event! https://www.facebook.com/events/1372901959402574/
2) The Blairstown Museum has a small exhibit on display for the month of April at the Catherine Dickson Hofman Library. The exhibit includes an image and biography of John Insley Blair courtesy of the Southern Methodist University, reproductions of Blairstown postcards, as well as a digital display of museum artifacts. Be sure to take a look! https://www.facebook.com/events/216542192053237/
3) YMCA Camp Mason is hosting its Spring Open House next weekend, April 24 at 1 pm. What a great chance to learn about their awesome summer programs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 908-362-8217 if you have questions.
4) Knot Just Flies, LLC is pleased to announce that we have acquired our FFL License and are now taking orders and requests for your firearms purchases. Stop in and browse our catalogs for one of the largest selections in the area.
5) Antler Ridge Wildlife Sanctuary has lots of small animal babies to care for, and they need your help! Donate formula or other items, or ssend a check. Gift cards and formula can be purchased from squirrelsandmore.com